To stay in the loop with the latest features, news and interviews from the creative community around licensing, sign up to our weekly newsletter here
Our chat with CAA Brand Management’s Ellie Parry about being hands-on with brands was our most read interview of the year.
With 2022 coming to a close, we’re taking a look back over this past year at our top stories and interviews.
So, here we have our most read articles of 2022,
Have a brilliant Christmas, a great New Year and we’ll see you in 2023.
1. NEWS: Read the Brands Untapped 100: 2022 Edition online now
2. INTERVIEW: “Play the games, drive the cars, taste the sweets”: CAA Brand Management’s Ellie Parry on being hands-on with brands
3. INTERVIEW: Asmodee’s Gregory Benassar and Beatrice De La Rochefoucauld on three ways to bring brands into board games
4. INTERVIEW: Perfetti Van Melle’s Mar Gili on how art, design and the element of surprise fuel brand extensions for Chupa Chups
5. INTERVIEW: MDR Brand Management’s Daniel Avener on the design-led approach to crafting authentic partnerships for Amy Winehouse
6. INTERVIEW: Peppa Pig, Bluey and more: an interview with Andrew Carley, Director of Global Licensing at BBC Studios
7. OPINION: The Brand Radar: Royal Mail, Aardman and fresh thinking around licensing
8. INTERVIEW: Kimm & Miller’s Maddie Northern and Alex Cotton discuss Kellogg’s brand extensions and more
9. INTERVIEW: Penguin Ventures’ David Sprei on creativity, collaboration and keeping classic brands fresh
10. INTERVIEW: WildBrain CPLG’s Michael Ogunseitan on creativity, innovation and asking “What if?”
Enter your details to receive Brands Untapped updates & news.