To stay in the loop with the latest features, news and interviews from the creative community around licensing, sign up to our weekly newsletter here
Other finalists include Big Potato’s Mean Girls game, Ginger Fox’s PopMaster game and Fizz Creations’ Logo Lights.
The Giftware Association has detailed the finalists for this year’s Gift of the Year Awards.
The nominees in the Branded Gift category are:
• Mean Girls: The Party Game (Big Potato Games)
• Battersea Pop-Up Cards (Cardology)
• Wetland Wildlife Origami (Clockwork Soldier)
• Transport for London Board Games (Gibsons)
• SevenYays Countdown Gift Calendars (Atlas Four)
• Mugs & Puzzle Gift Sets (Fizz Creations)
• Peter Rabbit Collection (Blade and Rose)
• Logo Lights (Fizz Creations)
• PopMaster Board Game (Ginger Fox)
• Guinness Pub Games (The Lagoon Group)
• London Transport Museum Fair Trade Tree Decorations (Just Trade)
Check out the full list of nominees over at https://www.giftoftheyear.co.uk/2022-category.
Winners will be announced on May 12th following a round of live judging at Spring Fair next month.
Enter your details to receive Brands Untapped updates & news.