To stay in the loop with the latest features, news and interviews from the creative community around licensing, sign up to our weekly newsletter here
The Mojo Nation 100 – in association with Hasbro – is a listing of the most influential figures currently working in the world of toy and game design who have excelled over the last 12 months.
The Mojo Nation 100 – in association with Hasbro – is a listing of figures working in the world of toy and board game design who have excelled over the last 12 months.
Put together by Brands Untapped’s sister site Mojo Nation, the listing is spread across five categories:
– Rising Stars (Sponsored by Mattel)
– Research & Development (Sponsored by The Toy Association)
– Design Agencies & Invention Studios (Sponsored by Jazwares)
– Independent Creatives (Sponsored by GPI)
– Design Champions (Sponsored by The Marketing Store)
As well as the 100 itself, there is also a range of fantastic opinion pieces and interviews inside the book, including:
– Hasbro’s Brian Chapman: “It’s a Great Time for Design”
– Jazwares’ David Winter on Pushing Boundaries
– Fisher-Price’s Nikki Bauman on Understanding Inventors and Killing Creativity
– Gallium Ventures’ Heather Delaney on Toys, Games and the Metaverse
– Making Things’ Fi Murray on Dream Reviews
And many, many more….
Enter your details to receive Brands Untapped updates & news.